Thursday, April 5, 2012

Geo caching

Hi Room 5
I hope you had a great day yesterday. What a wonderful suprise at the end to discover the easter eggs at with the last cache. Yum. Get out geo caching in the holidays. They are all around the country and all around the world. The app is available for android or ipod touches and iphones or you can just log onto the web site and download the coordinates and use a gps. (if you can work one) I will put some more pictures up soon. :) Have a great holiday. Keep reading and using mathletics. :) :)





12 comments:

  1. hi room 5 I hope you had a fun yime at geo caching Breanna's Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  2. gess what I have been doing geo-caching.unfortunlely we didn't find any thing beacause thay were all in gorss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!My first ever geocaching trip.My favourite one was up near whitecombe terrace=).By then my feet were killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi room five I hope you had a great time geocaching. I am sick with sore throat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was fun, but what is geocaching?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun.I got a bit tired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my blisters are FINNILY better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy easter evry body

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stevie thought it was cool being in the photo with room five

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was really really fun. I took some photos.

    ReplyDelete