Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Get wise ASB

Holly comes from ASB in Christchurch and she came and taught us how to spend our money wisely.
To be cash clever. Holly taught us what money is called in other countries. In India money is called Rupees and South African money is called Rand. Each country has their own currency
She was very energetic and cheerful. Holly told us about eftpos cards and how you use your own money. You need to make sure your pin number isnt easy and don't tell anyone it or they could spend your money.

8 comments:

  1. it was fun the only thing is the bands smell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly was very very funny. I like the wrist band, it is really really cool. It was fun when she was teaching us. I hope she will come again some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was very funny and crazy.Now I know to spend my money wisely when I am older.P.S.I liked it when she was a cave-man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane (Tom's Mum)May 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM

    Tom and I had a good look at the new book about London. I was very excited because I used to live there. Tom was very interested in the fire of London and the Plague. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so so so crazy.

    ReplyDelete